The dredge on the basis of a submersible pump of Dragflow (Dragflou Eastern Europe), Kiev
Dragflow s.r.l company. specializes in production of heavy-duty submersible pumps of the mixes of high viscosity with the high content of solid particles intended for processing.
The pumps Dragflow are intended for:
- extraction of construction materials and minerals - sand, clay, crushed stone;
- alluvium of dams, dams, beaches;
- development zolo-and shlakokhranilishch combined heat and power plant;
- cleaning of reservoirs, settlers;
- development of underwater trenches for laying of pipelines (siphons) and cables;
- an alluvium of roads and areas under industrial and civil engineering;
- dredging; increase in the coastline, recovery of beaches;
- pumpings of a pulp with shlamokhranilishch on enrichment factories; cleanings of coal dumps;
- removal of products of construction near moorings, piers, harbors, ports, docks, etc.
The pumps "Dragflow" allow:
- Perform works at depths up to 35 m;
- Work with productivity up to 350 m3/hour on dry material (1200 m3/hour on a pulp), with transportation of a pulp more than 1 kilometer.
- Use the electric and hydraulic actuator;
- Pump over the accumulating slimes thanks to a hydraulic washing-out or break excavators with the maintenance of solid particles to 50% on volume and 70% on weight;
- Pump over a pulp with a density up to 2.2 kg/dm3;
- Pump over high-abrasive mixes with the changing density percent;
- Resist to wear of the setting of the pump thanks to the low rotational speed and use of material with a hardness up to 650 units according to Brinell